GRO — reliability and high performance
GRO is the brand of lubricants and maintenance products for the automotive industry in general, launched in 2000 by COGELSA, a company that independently manufactures and develops high-tech lubricants and greases. Established more than 100 years ago in the area of Barcelona (Spain), it is present in more than 30 countries and on different continents.
Over the years, the company has accumulated extensive experience in different fields of industrial applications and works closely with various additive suppliers and research institutes to learn about the latest technologies, allowing the R&D teams to formulate special state-of-the-art lubricants.
GRO are high quality products for the automotive industry, designed and developed to meet the highest demands of engines, gearboxes and other mechanisms that require lubrication. Likewise, the maintenance products provide solutions to the rest of a vehicle’s needs.
The extensive GRO range meets the standards of the most important associations (API, ACEA, JASO and ISO) and the technical specifications of motor car, motorcycle and heavy goods vehicle manufacturers.
GRO provides reliability to the mechanisms it lubricates, reduces their wear and tear and increases their durability. It also allows the highest performance to be obtained from them, because the particularities of GRO products allow the performance of all lubricated components to be maximized. In engines, reducing friction results in increased power.
GRO recommends driving responsibly.
Quality, manufacturing and the environment
At COGELSA we have the necessary technical team and human resources to design and manufacture products with the uniqueness that each project requires, with the concepts of quality, environment, innovation and continuous improvement that are managed under the Six Sigma philosophy, being at the forefront, with a clear focus on the customer. Therefore, our work system is in accordance with International Quality Standards UNE-EN-ISO 9001 and Environment UNE-EN-ISO 14001, in which we have been certified since 1999 and 2003, respectively.
We are also certified in research and development with the projects: “015 Metals, research and development of lubricants for metal processing with low environmental impact” and “Research and development of special lubricants for low impact machinery”.
THE WHOLE COGELSA RANGE OF LUBRICANTS FOR THE FOOD INDUSTRY ARE HALAL CERTIFIED
COGELSA obtained the Halal certification for the 61 products that make up the wide range of lubricants suitable for accidental contact with food (H1 category) and vaselines from the Halal Institute
COGELSA, a company dedicated to the DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, MANUFACTURE, MARKETING AND TECHNICAL ADVICE OF INDUSTRIAL AND AUTOMOTIVE LUBRICANT PRODUCTS understands that this is key for the development of the organisation and, therefore, it establishes the following fundamental pillars as a reference policy:
- Continuous improvement of the Quality of products and services, the Environmental Management System and the Safety System.
- Compliance of current legislation.
- Training and information given to employees and the agents involved as an indispensable element for the organisation’s development, achieving their full integration and participation.
Meeting the needs of our customers
Meeting the needs of our customers and stakeholders, achieving our own personal satisfaction, and managing to consolidate and improve our competitiveness and our expansion in the market
- Identifying risks and opportunities to prevent them and ensuring quality and environmental management requirements
- Identifying and reviewing the context of the Organisation in order to integrate the system to reality.
- Enhancing production planning to maximize the performance of the facilities.
- Providing the necessary resources to improve process control and achieve objectives and goals.
- Ensuring the maintenance of the company's facilities; as well as the order and cleanliness of the factory.
Carrying out our activity with the maximum respect for the protection of the environment
- Identifying and ensuring the correct management of environmental aspects from the product's life cycle
- Making sustainable use of resources.
- Minimizing waste.
- Preventing pollution, and when this is not possible, minimizing environmental impact
- Incorporating environmental criteria into the management of the business.
Ensuring protection with regards to occupational safety
- Identifying and preventing occupational risks.
- Having the appropriate facilities, equipment and tools.
- Encouraging coordination with staff for risk management.
- Incorporating safety criteria in the management of the business.
COGELSA, as a packaging company of products that can end up with the final consumer, takes part in ECOEMBES, contributing to the Management System of packaging waste, aimed at achieving the recycling and recovery targets set by the Law on Packaging and Packaging Waste.
This IMS offers a global, efficient solution in the management of household packaging waste from products placed on the market. The domestic packaging of the products marketed by COGELSA, therefore collaborate in the financing of the costs for the management of packaging waste.COGELSA, is adhered to the INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR INDEPENDENT PRODUCERS (SIGPI in Spanish), in order to fulfil the obligations of R.D: 679/2006 of 2 June, regulating the management of used industrial oils.